Sexual Rejuvenation and Genitourinary concerns
This treatment is all about giving women and men more confidence and restoring sexual function. The Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is a treatment that uses your body’s own platelets, cells that form new tissues, to rejuvenate your erogenous areas and sexual function.
About PRP for Sexual Rejuvenation
We use the Female PRP shot for:
- Sexual rejuvenation to help increase sex drive
- Improve sexual function including difficulty climaxing
- Treatment of vaginal dryness
- Vulvovaginal conditions such as vaginal atrophy and pelvic floor conditions by helping to increase blood flow
- Collagen and sensory nerve regrowth as well as treating urinary incontinence issues
- Help treat issues such as vaginal dryness, vaginal atrophy and pelvic floor conditions and urinary incontinence by increasing blood flow, collagen and sensory nerve regrowth.
The Male PRP shot is used for:
- Erectile dysfunction
- Enhancing size and sensitivity
- Treatment of Peyronie’s Disease
Usually 1 to 2 treatments are sufficient to produce effects that can last up to 18 months often with noticeable improvements immediately after the first treatment.
(Note individual responses may vary)